Sunday, September 5, 2021

"It is a republic...if you can keep it." America is worth saving Wake Up my fellow Americans!

 Today on September 5, 2021, a long and turbulent amount of time has passed through my grasp since writing my last blog post. So much has changed in the world. February 2020 was the completion of my 100th marathon and the beginning of the nightmare that has become our everyday new reality. After completing the goal of running 26.2 miles in all fifty states in June of 2019 and running my last marathon in February 2020 the need for a blog about "Running the 50 States" ended. I have spent the majority of my time, the last 19 months, lost in complete an utter horror. It is tragic to watch my country crumble in fear and witness the stupidity that follows as the world navigates their role in the demise of our once great land called America, formerly known as the United States. In the beginning of this so called "pandemic"...the narrative was "all in this together" and any dissenters were shamed into silence. Free thinkers dare not speak their minds for fear of losing friends and family. Now, we are losing our jobs for not complying; and we are losing our health and some people are even losing their lives for complying with vaccinations. Anyone that has the nerve to say something contrary to the media talking points was and is labeled selfish, ignorant and every other derogatory word to silence dangerous outliers from speaking.  If family and peers can not keep us in line, never fear, big tech is certainly able to quiet the questioners through censorship and canceling capabilities. When shame, fear, guilt, embarrassment, shunning does not work to silence those who dare speak up there are fact-checkers to discredit and limit dissenting voices.

I am not a writer or a great thinker, anyone who reads my blogs will clearly quickly discover I am just a rather ordinary person. However, this soon to be senior citizen now lives everyday in shock and horror that we are losing our country's founding basic rights and freedoms.  My amazement has intensified with the intensity of the lack of free thinkers that surround me. The most shocking and horrifying is the willingness of people to be so easily led. We have all let ourselves go, so to speak, into our individual vices to escape and when a crisis arises we don't know what to do. We retreat, we relent and we are led by the nose to believe and do whatever those in control command us to do. The media shares the messages in whatever form the masses acquire it and we peek out long enough to download the message (narrative, propaganda, programming) and we dutifully comply.



Today, I will not relent, I will continue to post endless memes and information on my Facebook page. I know for the most part I have long ago been deemed "a conspiracy theorist" " an uneducated wacko" "a gone off the deep end individual" and deleted, unfollowed, unfriended etc. Whatever label people want to attribute to me...I really do not care. What is going on in our world is so much bigger than any individual.  It is too important to not be complicit, so the posting like crazy will continue. My blog will return in an attempt to spread the message that we are losing our freedoms and our common sense. Those that want to read, think and consider can and those that don't can pass on by.

For today, I challenge anyone to research information and not just from Google as they do have incredible power and control over what comes up in the search engines. Don't just listen to mainstream media. There are many credible voices that have been canceled and silenced, but in spite of the vitriol continue to share information by any means possible. It is time for all Americans to stop being lazy and spoon fed and dig a little deeper into what is really going on in our world. Look into what is going on in Australia will we be next? It is time to question and critical think and decide what kind of realty you really want to live in...I know many are okay with how things are, but ask yourself how much more of your freedom are you willing to give up. How much will it take until it is too much for you too?  How many of your rights are you willing to have infringed until your line is crossed? Will it be too late? 











Unafraid to speak out against evil, freedom isn't free...we preserve it with action, action, action.




No comments:

Post a Comment